Wednesday, January 21, 2009

This is me - 1/21/2009

Hello - I am a MoMo - and I love it! I wanted so badly to be called "Grandmother" but my first grandchild decided that I was a MoMo. It is really strange because I had a MoMo (a rather large woman) and of course my children didn't know her - so when he called me MoMo, I got the picture of a large woman, walking with a cane and her white hair pulled tight upon her head in a knot. This is not me...... I am small, no cane so far, and the hair, well let's just say it maybe white underneath the color of the week. I have four grandchildren, a husband, two grown sons and of course two daughters (in-law). I am approaching the age of 65 next month and still work and have no desire to be at home. Sounds odd, doesn't it. I hear everyone talking about the age of retirement - but again that isn't me. I love my family, I love the time we spend together and I love the time we spend apart. My children are dear to me and hopefully they know it. Iolove God and I love life. It is a precious thing, don't take it lightly. Watch out for more 'word from MoMo.'

1 comment:

  1. I love it, MoMo! Yeah!! Technology is so fun. I can't wait for your next "WORD." I'll be listening!

    ReplyDelete